Property ID : SOL 182014
For Rent 4,680€ The lowest price per week - Villa
This villa has been completely refurbished in 2014 and presents quality and exclusivity. It is located on a beautiful and quiet spot with most amazing views over the Mediterranean The villa is built on a plot of 1100 m2 and the villa is 420 m2 with an exterior recreational terrace of approximately 200 m2. There are 5 bedrooms of which 4 bedrooms have an ensuite bathroom. A total of 6 bathrooms and 1 guest toilet. All bedrooms have large built in closets. Entering the villa the bright hallway gives access to the more than 50 m2 living as well as the upper and lower level of the villa. Directly to the right of the entrance you find the guest toilet and a fully equipped kitchen of 25 m2 with and cooking isle in the centre. From this area there is direct access to the dining area with dining table for 14 persons. Views are amazing from here. The dining area is connected to the spacious living with sofa group and flat screen TV with Scandinavian and English channels. Furthermore there is a slumber room next to the living with sofa (bed). Also from here the most amazing mountain and sea views. From the living there is access to a terrace of 20m2 with seating for 4 persons with views to south east. One bedroom with double bed is located on the living area with ensuite bathroom with bathtub, toilet, bidet and sink. Taking the staircase up you find the 28m2 master bedroom with double bed to the left. The master bedroom has ensuite bathroom with large shower, double sink, toilet and bidet. To the right of the staircase you find a corridor which gives access to 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, both with double bed. One of the bedrooms has ensuite bathroom with bathtub, toilet, bidet and sink. The other bathroom has a shower, toilet, bidet and sink. From all bedrooms upstairs you have direct access to a terrace which connects all bedrooms. Taking the staircase to the basement area you find a shared bathroom with shower, toilet and sink straight forward. To the right you enter a recreational area of 47 m2 with sofa, football table and flat screen TV. There are 3 bedrooms with double bed of which one has ensuite bathroom with Jacuzzi, toilet and sink. From last mentioned level you have direct access to the great pool area with lounge furniture and sunbeds for 10 persons. A fantastic outside area for great fun during daytime and night time. There is a huge Weber grill outside. POOL HEATING: (depth approx. 1 m – 1.80 m) During time Schedule 15 September – 31 May at an added price of Euro 200 per week. The near area is a family friendly area and has a playground for small children, supermarket, some restaurants, bakery, beauty salon, tennis club with fitness area within 3 minutes drive. It takes approx. 5 min drive to one of the best beach stretches around Marbella. Distances: Malaga airport 45 km east Marbella 5 km east Fuengirola 20 km east Puerto Banus 12 km west Gibraltar 90 km west Prices are based on 14 persons. Baby cot & high chair: We inform you that we gladly arrange a baby cot and high chair for you. The total cost for one week is Euro 30 and for 2 weeks is Euro 50 including bed sheets. Ask the office. Change bed sheets & towels: If you require delivery of clean bed sheets and towels during your stay please do advise us when you make a reservation. The price is Euro 10 p. person. Extra cleaning: If you require a full cleaning during your stay the price is equal to the price mentioned in the advertisement for final cleaning. Payment: Credit/debit cards, bank transfer.
2 tvssatellite tv, dvd, stereo
6 double bed(s), 1 double sofa bed(s) , 1 auxiliary bed(s)
Open plan kitchen, induction, refrigerator, washing machine, kitchen utensils, freezer, dryer, coffee machine, oven, dishwasher, fryer, microwave, dishes/cutlery, toaster, kettle
2 toilet(s) with shower, 3 toilet(s) with bathtub, 1 toilet(s), hair dryer
Garden, garden furniture, fence parcel, 150 terrace m2, barbecue, iron, balcony, alarm, 450 property m2, 1200 plot m2, air conditioning (heat/cold), air conditioning, swimming pool private, conditionned swimming pool private
Air-conditioning, bed linen, towels, heating
Booking conditions: prior payment of 30% of the total. The remaining part 70% no later than 5 weeks to the date of arrival.
The deposit: ask when making the reservation. Cleaning: is included
Payment: Bank transfer / PayPal